Sell my gold jewellery - Gold leveling guide - Gold bond anti itch lotion.
Sell My Gold Jewellery
- jewelry: an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweller) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- Have a stock of (something) available for sale
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- Give or hand over (something) in exchange for money
- (of a thing) Be purchased
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- An alloy of this
...SOLD.....Fun, Flirty, Sophisticated FIRE AND ICE! $65.00, $1.00 shipping and gift boxed!
This Necklace is designed around the concept of cools and warm tones. When put next to each other they are stunning and balance each other out! The Cane glass drops are all coordinated with Czech glass beads or ornate glass beads, some even silvery blue cats eye beads, similar to the effect of tigers eye.
On the cool side there are silver Star beads spacers and celtic flowers and cool colors of glass stones and cane glass pendants.
In the center there is 2 beautiful hand blown artisan glass beads by a fellow Etsy artist.
On the warm side the strand continues upward in golden hues with gold plated spacers and flower drops.
The clasp is sterling silver and 12kt gold filled Hand made by me to match the necklaces design. This is one of my favorite pieces so far! Its fun to wear and is very substantial, it hangs nicely and doesn't shift around.
Fun, Flirty, Sophisticated FIRE AND ICE!
If you have any questions are need more pictures please just e-mail me! Many have found great deals by doing so!
Have a wonderful day!
24 INCHES IN LENGTH
Hand-Made Jewelry - VIII
Materials: beads, gold jewelry wire, chain
Inspiration: A necklace on a local artists' painting.
Reason: Loved this woman's work so much I wanted to wear it. She didn't sell t-shirts, I couldn't afford her art and can't paint half as well. So I took the character's necklace into my brain-reservoir and made it.
Materials: wood/metal beads, black paint, thread, clasp
Reason: I always think of silver and black when I have a headache. Had a bunch of old wood beads, black paint and little metal beads...So i went to work.
bottom gold grill
maple leaf gold bullion
gold wedding band for women
gold pillar candle
restaurants broadbeach gold coast
circuit board gold recovery
antique 18kt gold
gold refiners in the
gold bars 24k
| HOME |