STAMPER BLACK HILLS GOLD JEWELRY. MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED.
Stamper Black Hills Gold Jewelry
- mountains in southwestern South Dakota and northeastern Wyoming; sacred to the Sioux (whites settling in the Black Hills led to the Battle of Little Bighorn); site of Mount Rushmore
- The Black Hills (Paha Sapa in Lakota, Mo??hta-vo?honaaeva in Cheyenne) are a small, isolated mountain range rising from the Great Plains of North America in western South Dakota and extending into Wyoming, USA.
- A mountain range in eastern Wyoming and western South Dakota. The highest point is Harney Peak (7,242 feet; 2,207 m); Mount Rushmore is also part of this range
- * Black Hills in South Dakota and Wyoming ** Black Hills Airport in Spearfish, South Dakota ** Black Hills Gold Rush in South Dakota from 1874-1877 ** Black Hills National Forest in South Dakota and Wyoming ** Black Hills Playhouse, a theater in South Dakota ** Black Hills State University in
- a workman whose job is to form or cut out by applying a mold or die (either by hand or by operating a stamping machine)
- someone who walks with a heavy noisy gait or who stamps on the ground
- stamping machine: a power tool that stamps; "a metal stamper"
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
UK Stampers Distressed ATC Swap
The theme for this month's (November) UK Stampers ATC swap is DISTRESSED.
Left: I wiped a used tea bag over cream card, then crumpled it and smooshed distress inks over the cracks. Then I ironed it between two sheets of brown paper. The bird, eggs and nest (scribbly thing!) are Michelle Ward stamped with distress inks. I embossed the nest with Weathered Wood distress embossing powder. The words come from a vintage book page.
Centre: A pre-made background. Wax crayon rubbed over a fiskars texture plate then painted over with Brusho watercolour. The stamps are Zettiology and Invoke Art.
Right: I stamped a couple of distress inkpads onto a craft mat, spritzed with water, then pressed the card into it several times to cover. After drying with a heatgun I stamped a crackle background, then rubbed a distress inkpad round the edges. The egg was stamped separately and glued on. Michelle Ward has these fabulous layered egg stamps in several sizes which you can mix and match. The words are from a vintage book, coloured with brush marker.
POKEMON Stampers i IMP
The various series one (I think) stampers. I had a picture of one of these out to show the niftyness but now I'm not so sure what happened to it. :( I guess I'll have to find it and put it up later linking back when I do.
Until then there's a shot of Series Two Stampers in the next photo.
All these (and more) need new homes as I'm going to a different country for an extended stay soon so send me a Flickr Mail message (access through the arrow that appears near my profile photo when mousing over it) if interested.
gold silver coin dealer
22k gold india
14 gold pan
a cash for gold
colors of gold jewelry
sell gold and diamond jewelry
discount gold necklace
gold karat tester
24 carat gold
money for scrap gold
| HOME |