American Eagle Gold Proof Coins : Gold Drop Earring.
American Eagle Gold Proof Coins
- American Eagle Airlines is a brand name used by American Eagle Airlines, Inc. (formerly Simmons Airlines), based in Fort Worth, Texas, and Executive Airlines based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in the operation of passenger air service as regional affiliates of American Airlines.
- American Eagle Outfitters is an retailer based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1977 by Mark and Jerry Silverman as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc., a company which also owned and operated Silverman's Menswear. The Silvermans sold their ownership interests in 1991.http://www.
- (Proof Coin) is a coin made with a specially polished acid treated die, the background design of the coin die is polished, resulting in a mirror-like finish on the coin it strikes and a frosted finish on the raised portions of a coin.
- (Proof coin) Proof coinage means special early samples of a coin issue, historically made for checking the dies and for archival purposes, but nowadays often struck in greater numbers specially for coin collectors (numismatists). Many countries now issue them.
- coins that are struck with greater pressure than normal using specially polished dies to make the design more highly polished or mirror-like
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
2010 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin (PS1)
The American Eagle Silver Proof Coin is a collector version of the official United States Mint American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin. Each coin contains one ounce of .999 fine silver. United States Mint proof coins are extraordinarily brilliant, with sharp relief and a mirror-like background. Their frosted, sculpted foregrounds give them a special cameo effect. Proof blanks are specially treated, polished and cleaned to ensure high-quality strikes. Each coin also bears the "W" mint mark reflecting its striking at the United States Mint facility at West Point. Each coin is packaged in a blue velvet, satin-lined presentation case and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the Director of the United States Mint.
Very exciting, and very surprising. This is my first ever sighting of an American Eagle, I've never seen one before in the wild, and only about 10 miles from my house too!
I had just received a text on my phone and I pulled over to check it. This is along a rural country road. A few seconds later a big bird swoops past the car, and I instantly recognized it for what it was. Hard to miss, white head, black body, white tail feathers! It landed in a tree a few hundred feet away. I quickly pulled the camera out of the bag and inched up along the road to get a little closer. I was still quite far away, but the bird was quite aware of me. I only had time to snap off a few shots in very bad lighting. I got of two shots of it in the tree, and then it flew off, I got one more shot of it in flight through the car windshield - I didn't even have time to get out, and it was gone. I wish it had given me time to mount the 500mm lens...!
But still, very exciting! What a beautiful bird.
I've known for some time they winter over along the Hudson River (about 20 miles east of here), and I've gone to known locations and sanctuaries, but have never seen one.
Had I not received the text, I never would have seen this Eagle. This made my day.
dazzling on brass gong
an all-proof sextet:
Two Silver American Eagles, a Gold American Eagle, and a Platinum American Eagle, plus a Gold American Buffalo and Mexican Silver Libertad
14k gold watch bands
gold n sand hand dredge
gold leather watches
gold aquamarine diamond ring
guild wars gold farming
silkroad gold guide
opal and gold ring
chinese gold coins panda
| HOME |